Sunday 12 June 2011

myself

I am Siti Nur Fatihah bt Md Zain. While I also have a nickname. I introduced myself to my friends as Nur. I am a originated of Kelantan. I born at Hospital Machang in 1991. I have 7 sibling and i’m 6 of them. all my life for 20 years, I was be work as cashier at restaurant fast food and i now studying at Selangor International Islamic College. 
myfamily
    I began in kindergarten school at 1996. In 1997 until 2003 I was study at primary school,Sekolah Kembangsaan Labok Machang Kelantan. In 2004, I started learning Arabic religioussecondary school level in Maahad Syamsul Maarif Lilbanat Pulai Chondong Machang Kelantan to 2009
me and colleagues
After I finish my SPM and without wasting my time I take a change to find a work. My lucky, I has been worked as cashier for 6 month. i enjoy myself although tired to worked. I started working at 6 pm ends 2 am. Beside that, I also recognize many friends and got an experience. My friends are all from SPM leavers. They are also working to find work experience.
 I got offer continue their 
myroomate
study while i’m working at Selangor international Islamic study. I got support from my family to study here. Because of their support I have decided to continue studying in this College. On 10 October 2011, I have registered as a student IPTS. I live here now to continue their studies at Diploma level. Courses that i took the Business Management. I’am also here to know new friends. The first friend I know is Nor Amira bt Zulkifli, he was of course Quran As-sunnah. Other than that he is also friend my roommate. I was also able to recognize friends of Perlis,Kuala Lumpur,Perak,Kelantan,Terengganu,sabar,Sarawak and so forth. They are among the course of Accounting,Business Management,Islamic Banking,Human Resouse,Syariah,Quran As-sunnah and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment