Sunday 21 August 2011

MY PET


MY CAT
I have a pet. Mypet  have a very special, My pet is the cat. The name of pet is tomei. I name her  tomei because she was a cute and beatiful cat. She was a very cute cat and beautiful cat because he has beautiful hair and a thick tail. She also had white fluffy fur, one blue eye and one green eye, she had a little gray spot on her head and a black spot on her tail, and she had small legs with very cute paws. Tomei  was a very smart cat. When I,m lonely mycat is is the partner in mylife. Mylife the fillet with tomei. I very loving tomei because tomei very understand me.  I also understand tomei. When tomei has a problem, her  hungry I always flank and caress her. I give the food when her hungry. I will give her favorite foods. favorite foods, he is friskies. Besides that she is the favorite food of fish stew. In terms of personal care Tomei, I always wash every morning. Tomei is a child with my cat. when I am lonely he is always with me. Every time I was at home, Tomei will follow me. Tomei is a cat that I most love in my life. Tomei is a cat with wise and clever. Her understood the times that I had. While I was busy, Tomei will not interfere with me. Although I am busy but I spend a lot of it. Every day that I had not forgotten him. Every evening I take her in the garden. Children Shenton also like Tomei. They also play with Tomei. Tomei also very spoiled with them. in addition, Tomei also likejokes with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment